Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Art Project Inspiration?



Double rainbow over the Caribbean!  My husband took this picture from the balcony of our room on our cruise ship.  There was a rainstorm going on at the horizon.  How gorgeous are the colors in this picture?!  See what I mean about the ocean being amazingly blue?! Possible inspiration for a painting next year?  Color mixing?  Painted paper/multi-media? Painting clouds?  As I write this ideas are streaming through the creative corner of my mind!!!

I have been researching/planning for my next school year all morning...  Need to stop for a while...  Got sucked into my Pinterest boards.  Found some great stuff on Teachers Pay Teachers and I ran out of black ink in my printer...  Need to go to Target to get more!


Hoping you all are having a great summer!

Mrs.C  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. We train on and supply both the AP Inspiration range of rebreathers and the JJ-CCR as well offering a wide range of open circuit courses through to Normoxic Trimix.
    Visit Here:- divingindepth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete