Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lost in Curriculum!




I have been missing in action for a while...  Busy mapping curriculum, setting up assessments and rubrics, planning bulletin boards...  You know, all that fun summer stuff!  I have my two rooms to get set up yet.  Dixon/Prang sent me the same box of goodies to try out that we have been seeing on everyone's blogs lately.  I'm going to wait and let the kids at school use them to really give them the kid tested treatment! (you know what I mean!) I also have a pencil sharpener from classroomfriendlysupplies.com to try out and give a review on.  I have some nasty pencils at school that never sharpen and this sharpener might be my answer to being able to actually use these pencils!  Both reviews coming up soon!




Summer literally flew by this year!

The next couple of weeks are going to be filled with a lot of planning and prep for school...
Get ready everyone because we are going...



2 comments:

  1. SIGH!!! My first day back at work is next Wednesday. I am SO not ready to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you there! I have two more weeks before I go back but i have two art rooms to organize that look like who did it and ran! I'll get up there next week and get them organized! Gotta go out and buy some duct tape! It's the only thing that holds my posters up all year!!! Have a good year! :)

      Delete