Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

The Best Pencil Sharpener You Will Ever Own!


Welcome the NEW Popular Purple Pencil Sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies

The NEW Popular Purple next to my tried and true Blue Classroom Friendly Sharpener!

I have been an owner of a Classroom Friendly Sharpener for several years now and it is hands down the best sharpener I have ever owned! See the following link for my past review of my first Classroom Friendly Sharpener!


Don't let the fact that it is a hand sharpener confuse you into thinking it's not a power horse of perfect sharpening!


The patented grip holds the pencil in place for a perfect point every time you sharpen it! Even those pencils that never seem to sharpen right or the ones that the point is constantly falling out! 


I can sharpen 25 pencils is about 6-8 minutes... well worth my time and effort since I will not have to sharpen them again usually for the rest of the day! 


For more information and to purchase one of these amazing sharpeners go to:

I'm thrilled that I now have one of these excellent, dependable sharpeners in both of my art rooms! 

                              Thank you Troy for creating a sharpener I can always depend on!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent site I have bookmarked your site..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sự sáng tạo rất tuyệt vời, rất hay, cảm ơn bạn, mời bạn xem các thông tin bài viết >>> Làm răng sứ thẩm mỹ có đau không??

    ReplyDelete