Well, I finally got up to my other classroom the past two days. I almost finished up yesterday but I got kicked out at 3:00 pm as they were locking up for the day. Back today for about three hours.
Boxes needed to be moved and unpacked.
Shelves needed to be straightened out and furniture moved back where it belongs.
My desk is under here somewhere!
This picture is for you Pat! :) I commented to Pat at Sharpie Woman that her cutting board was so clean! This one has been in the art room for over 25 years and still cuts awesomely! The ruler at the top is now missing so I have Sharpie marks all over the top so I know where to cut different sizes.
I seriously think that it's time for a new sign! What do you think?
It's looking better, but I still have to work on straightening up the shelves.
We are not allowed to have curtains since they are a fire hazard.
I would really like curtains.
I found my desk!
I got a white-board to leave myself daily/weekly notes.
It makes me look so organized! NOT!!!
New rules sign I made this summer.
My other bulletin board.
I share the room with the music teacher (we alternate days)
I have the back of the room by the sink (for obvious reasons!).
The new job chart I made this summer. Four jobs for four tables. Each table is a color, I can move the miniature versions of my table signs from pocket to pocket each week to change the jobs around. (Thanks to my husband for scanning and shrinking them!)
She is the best art room cue for attention I have found!
The idea for this amazing cue belongs to Mr.Russell.
It works like a charm!
I love my bright red drying racks! I was able to purchase these through donations on Donors Choose. You can see my post about it here. I also had another project funded this summer. Our PTO is purchasing the art room two more for this school year! Thank you PTO!
My white board is looking REALLY clean! That won't last long! :)
I got this rack from the same Donors Choose project as my drying racks.
This is the front of it.
I use it to store all the art work the classes are working on.
All my new class folders are laminated, organized by day and ready for a new school year!
This is what the table signs look like taped down. I found this tie-dye packaging tape at Wal-Mart. It worked great. Let's see how long it takes for the little fingers to start picking at it!
Well, that's all I've got for now. More about my other room when school starts. Friday I go up to put up the front hallway bulletin board up at my K-2. Let the countdown start! :)