Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day!

(photo of real snowflake by Russian photographer, Andrey Osokin)
So I went back to school on Thursday for one day and then, SNOW DAY today ( Friday ).
Yesterday included giving my Thursday 4th and 5th grades their mid-assessment ( as per my SGO requirements ) and getting my Thursday 3d's to finish up their abstracts. 

I spent a couple of hours shoveling 6-7 inches off my enormous driveway ( with the help of my son, yeah he didn't have to go to work until later so he was around to help. My husband was already at work.) The remainder of the day involved NOTHING... seriously, nothing.  I kept picking up different things to do and then putting them down because I just didn't have the energy/interest.

I'm just starting to come back to life, made a pot of Pasta Fagioli for supper ( YUM ) and I may start crocheting...  I am in-between projects and I keep starting, stopping and ripping things out because I am not feeling the love! I need to go through my pins and see if I can get any inspiration...

I'm hoping to get some sewing done this weekend also...  Hope you are all staying warm if you are in the deep freeze like we are in my area right now ( it's 7 degrees F at the moment with a wind chill of below zero! )  If you are somewhere warm I'm completely jealous! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How odd to go one day this week! Stay warm. No snow or ice here just cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that you need to get a bit of inspiration from Pinterest or Ravelry and then jump in. Stay warm and dry.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete