Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Favorite Quotes from Pinterest...




These are some of my favorite quotes that I have found on Pinterest.
You can find them on my Wise Words Board.









                                   

.
...And the age group you plan on giving it to...




   
...Seriously, this happens all the time...

















...At the end of the school year you find the extra staplers you have been looking for all year!






...Have this one posted on both of my desks...





Going on a well deserved adventure with my family!
Be back in a few weeks...
                     
Until then,  hope you are enjoying your Summer!
         
Mrs.C  :)

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time away.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, LOVE these! Glitter is truly the root of all evil so the glitter quote is my fave. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete